Golf League Software
The Golf League Network is an Internet based golf league software management application endorsed and embraced by many industry leading organizations and associations. The Golf League Network software helps league administrators and secretaries manage their golf leagues and provides league golfers instant access to league schedules, pairings, golf handicaps, and league results. The system is flexible, feature rich, and time tested. Also, available per golfer for less than a sleeve of golf balls, it's a great value! Start your Free Trial or register and get started today?
Get Started or just Check it Out
Individual League Free Trial: Three free rounds, pay prior to computing the fourth round!
"For 10 years I have been the primary liaison between league administrators & golfers and our talented software programmers. I've witnessed first hand how the Golf League Network benefits those who use it and I feel more passionate than ever about its future. It saves courses and league admins countless hours of work and provides additional FUN and resource for league Golfers. And, it's only getting better, so please call and let me help you help your league(s)!"
Jason Snow, PGA
As a league administrator or secretary an easy way to have access to the Golf League Network is to pay by the golfer. Golfers and Subs cost $5.95 each.
However, the most popular way to have access to the Golf League Network is to convince your course to offer it to you. A majority of leagues within the system participate at no or very little cost because the course offers it to them as a benefit for selecting their course for league play. And, when broken down the cost generally settles in at $1 to $2 per golfer per season; a very small price for a course to pay relative to the return each league golfer brings in return.
So, feel free to pay more by the golfer or talk to course leadership and have them contact us to learn the benefits of partnering with the Golf League Network to best serve the league golfers at their course.
For more information click the Pricing feature button below.
Golf League Management Software
For the Course:
- The League Course pricing option
- Unique logins for course administrators
- Course admin features including league oversight and reporting
- Quick league invite feature for contacting outside league administrators
- Support for both house and outside leagues (those managed by league secretaries apart from the course)
- Cross course statistics showing how the course fares within a collective of a large number of other League Courses
- Contact management features (i.e. email) that allow the course to instantly contact league admins and golfers
- Access to past years league history
- Interfaces with sister Golf Network applications including Free use of the Golf Tournament Network
For the League:
- Unique logins for league administrators & secretaries
- An ability to operate within a League Course or independently
- 9 and 18 hole formats
- Team sizes from 1 to 16 players
- Have players/teams compete head to head or against the field
- Printed scorecards with holes dotted
- Quickly setup round robin schedules within a single course or across multiple courses
- Select from many scoring features including matchplay, strokeplay, stableford, additional point options, handicap types (including WRGA, USGA or custom), and hole score reduction
- Support for a variety of round types including fun rounds, practice rounds, qualification rounds, position rounds and normal rounds
- Quick score entry from scorecards allowing all league scores to be entered in a matter of minutes
- Full support for subs, ghosting and scoring for missing players
- Support for skins, both net and gross
- Use a big screen TV to display updates to league results and standings
- Communicate quickly with league golfers through the built in email and message board features
- Enjoy a vast array of on-demand golf league reports
- An ability to change formats and points each round
- Support for an unlimited number of seasons within a league year
- Access to past league history
For the Golfer:
- Unique login and personalized player page
- An interface to the Golf Mobile Network phone application
- On demand schedules, round results and standings
- A league handicap for within handicapped leagues
- A seamless (and Free) interface to the My Golf Network application for access to the WRGA Handicap System
- A ton of individual and league reports
- Email and bulletin board (trash talk) options
- Cross league statistics to see how you are doing against other league players within the network
- Access to past league history
Golf Network Interfaces
My Golf Network:
Each league golfer and sub is provided access to My Golf Network, which is an Internet site that allows them to track all of their outside league golf activity and that provides them with a WRGA Base Handicap that includes scores shot outside of league play. Note, scores shot outside of league play will not affect their specific league handicap if a league only wants to count scores shot within league play. My Golf Network is a great tool to keep golfers engaged within the system year round.
Golf Mobile Network:
The Golf Mobile Network is a phone and tablet application that is designed to provide golfers with up to date on demand information pertaining to their golf league; such as scheduling, pairings, results and handicaps. Golfers can download the application to their mobile devices and use it at their convenience. Without question, easy access and ease of use make the one application that all golfers want in hand.
Golf Handicap Network:
The Golf Handicap Network is designed for golf clubs who issue USGA Handicap Indexes to their golfers and is directly interfaced to the Golf League Network for leagues wishing to use USGA or Trend Handicaps within league play. Interestingly, because most leagues do not count scores shot out of league play, they are unable to use USGA Handicaps (by definition). However, private clubs often take advantage of this flexible interface.
Golf Tournament Network:
The Golf Tournament Network is offered to League Courses for Free and is a tremendous tool for managing course events. A great feature is that all league players within the League Course can be seamlessly added and managed within events. And, because the GTN has application at all types of clubs, it is currently the fasted growing Golf Network application.